Friday, October 16, 2009

Just talking...

Today has been a pretty good day so far. My mom and I went walking this morning for like 30 minutes (maybe a little bit more). Then we went help my aunt prepare some food for her jewelry party tomorrow morning. That was fun too! I haven't done much since we got back. I am just hanging around mom's house today. (I am so glad that I didn't have to go to work!!) My brother came to visit...he comes once a week to wash his clothes over here...so we like to come see him when he does.

The best part about today is the weather. It is cool outside!!! Yay!! We had horrible thunder storms over here during the night, but it was worth it for this cool front to pass through. It feels so good. It has a really cool breeze. It is wonderful!! (That's why we went walk outside this morning)! The whole weekend is supposed to be like this. I'm really excited about it! I wish it could stay like this all year. I love the fall!!

Where the Wild Things Are starts tonight at the theaters. I am not going to go see it tonight, but I do plan on seeing it sometime soon. I will let you know what I think of it. I am happy about it though. I love the book so I am sure the movie will be really great too.

Anyway...I'm gonna go now. I didn't bring anything for me to do at my mom's house today. I am going to go home and get my art journal or maybe my knitting. I haven't decided yet. I hope everyone has a good weekend...do something creative!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my last blog! I'm here to support you too!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)