Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just talking out of my head...

I'm so sorry to everyone for being MIA for a while. I have just been working a lot and I haven't really had time to take the pictures off my camera and post them. I would like to get y'all caught up with the pictures of my recently finished journal. I need to start showing you my new journal. It is really big and it is challenging to fill, but I'm enjoying it. I think I am going to cut my hair today too. I really need one. That is the only thing I don't like about short hair...you have to keep it up or it starts to look shabby. I'm sorry! I am just rambling a bit today. By trying to help the environment by using my old junk, I am allowing my art room to be a pig sty...not anymore. I am still keeping some of the stuff, but I will be limiting what I keep from now on. I have too much collage materials and I store too much junk away to use later, but I never end up using it. I actually threw some stuff away yesterday. I feel really good about it. I don't work well with clutter.

2 comments:

  1. I have a blog award for you :) Go here to see it: http://butterflydream27.blogspot.com/2009/10/woohoo-for-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thanks for your comment :) I don't work well with clutter either and yet clutter consumes my house, lol. I think it's just a natural part of being an artist :) Love your new laptop too by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)