Sunday, October 4, 2009

Here are the rest of my journal pages from my previous journal. I need to get y'all all caught up so I can start taking pictures of my present journal I am working in (which is almost finished). I am usually a journal behind in showing you the pictures. I am going to try to change that though. That way I will be able to show you pages in progress and explain more stuff I am doing. You know? I would like to show you more "current" things I am working on instead of always just showing pictures of past pages.








I didn't realize how much blue I used in these last pages until I put them all together here. I also didn't realize how many quotes I wrote on these pages! I guess you can tell what I liked the most with this journal...LOL!!

Hubby and I are going to try to go to the movies today. I want to see "The Invention of Lying". It is raining right now, but I hope it stops (or at least slacks off). I am not going anywhere in this downpour!! We will have to leave tonight though because my hubby and my brother have their bowling league. Wish them luck!! :)
Do something creative today!!!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Love your pages! I think we go thru phases of what colors we're drawn to! ;) Lately mine has been mustard yellow...maybe because Fall is here!!!!

Amanda Fall - PersistentGreen said...

Wow--these are awesome. Love your layers of color. My favorites are the top-of-your-head-to-tip-of-toes and the shadow of doubt page.

You're so brave to post all these here! Thanks for sharing them. I haven't been art journaling lately..I really need to get back into it. Thanks for the encouragement!

~Barb~ said...

Your journaling is great. I love seeing others art journaling and yours are inspiring and a joy to look at. Thanks for sharing!
Peace & Love,
Barb

susan greene said...

Hi apple... your journal pages are wonderful. I wish I had started journalling at a much younger age.

Crafty Gal Linda said...

Your journal pages are awesome Apple. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope to see you again soon!

Leah said...

I hope the movie was fun!

Loving the journal pages!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

I loved seeing your journal pages! Thank you for sharing them with us :)

Lynn said...

Your journal pages are just beautiful What an inspiration you are to those of us just starting to journal

Postcards from Wildwood said...

I love your journal pages! It's something I'd like to have a go at myself and your designs are beautiful and inspiring.
Janice.

linda said...

Beautiful journal pages! I love the color and boldness in the layouts...lovely.