Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just rambling...

Hey everyone!! Today is just a lazy day for me (well, right now it is anyway). This morning I went bowling with my family...we played 3 games. My hubby actually wanted to practice for the league thing he starting tomorrow. My ending scores, in order, were 83, 106, and 86. That was really good scores for me. I haven't bowled that good in a while. I guess I did good because I actually found a ball that fit my fingers. After we left from bowling, we went eat at IHOP!! I love that restaurant. It was really good! I had eggs, hash browns, sausage and pancakes...yummy!! When we got home I took a 2 hour nap. I was tired and eating all that much stuff didn't help me either. I woke up at 2:00 and I have been on my computer ever since. My little cousins came over to play with my hubby on the computer so I will be going in my art room soon to work in my journal. I haven't worked in it for a few days so I am kinda lacking ideas, but I know once I get started things will come to me. I have no idea what I will be doing the rest of the day. I might do some knitting too. I am not sure. I need to though because I am trying to knit a bunch of scarves to give out for Christmas gifts, I am getting started now because I am pretty slow at it. I am also knitting with eyelash yarn and other "non-normal" yarn so it's a little bit harder. I will have to show you some of them that I have finished so far. They are really cute. I even figured out how to put tassels at the ends of them. They are really cute!! Anyway...I am gonna go now. My cousin is begging me to get on my computer. He is bored just watching everyone else on their computer. Have a good creative weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love those kind of days where you can just ramble around and do what you want. Good for you Apple!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)