Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Layer Love...

I have started Julie's Layer Love class! I am LOVING it! I am learning how to make my backgrounds more dirty and grungy looking (not so clean and cutesy)! I will be doing my second lesson today. Here is a picture of my first lesson...It is a horrible picture as the page is actually red, but you get the idea...more dirty, more layers, more grunge...



You should check it out if your interested!!! :)

PS: I have updated my blog roll with new links. There is more inspiration...if you want to check it out!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having fun at the on line class.. I also have loved your journal pages that you have been posting.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)