Saturday, September 26, 2009

I need help...

Hello my friends! I am finding it harder and harder everyday to find something to blog about. I just don't know what to say anymore that would be interesting enough for y'all to want to read about. I post pictures of my journals when I feel I don't have anything to say, but I think eventually y'all get tired of seeing those too. Please let me know?!? Also, if you have any suggestions about blog posts or just things you would like me to talk about, let me know!! I would really appreciate hearing from y'all!! I love getting comments/questions!! :)

Anyway. I worked all week last week. I only had time to paint and such on Wed. night and it wasn't for very long. I plan on art journaling a lot next week. I only have to work like 2 half days (so far) so I would like to get my hands dirty (with paint, glitter, etc)...and keep them that way!! :) I love getting all full of paint...it makes me feel like I am accomplishing something (even if it is just for me)!

I hope everyone has a very creative weekend!!

6 comments:

MzMonster said...

Most of the ideas I have to give you are things I like to blog about, so wether they are interesting to anyone but myself, well I dont know, lol.

I love hearing about other peoples projects and ideas they are excited about. One thing I like is seeing works in progress, like you could show each stage of them and say what you did.

or how about teaching us a technique you like to use?

other ideas could be writing about what your reading/watching. Or about things/people that inspire you.

An idea I'd like to start doing is news from the art world and my thoughts on it.

Do you have any other hobbies you could write about?

Saying all this, I do like to read the general updates as well, just the what you've been up to etc.

hope that helps some <3

Ester Kiely said...

I just love to see what inspires people to create, how they start with a blank page and end up with something expressive. So just keep doing what you do and then tell us all about it!

Apple said...

Thanks for the ideas...I will keep them in mind...

Sharon said...

Hey girl, I need help also. With my new job, I am flying all of the time, so I need ideas on what to take with me so I will journal while on the road in my hotel(s). I do my best to only take my laptop backpack on board and one suitcase that I check, so I don't have to deal with a ton of stuff when having to go through the gate check in's at the airports. So I need small, compact but with enough stuff to keep me busy. I do have a journal bag, but it's kinda big, so again with the above. That would be two carry on's. Help. Thanx, Sharon

Genie Sea said...

There are a lot of blog initiatives. Book Clubs, Writing Clubs, Creative Everyday. They are great ways of gaining momentum of things to write about :)

Retro Girl said...

I love your journal pages, videos, etc...all of it! I also really enjoy the personal aspect of your blog...getting to know you by reading your posts about your life, your feelings, experiences etc. I always enjoy reading what inspires people, their thoughts, fears, hopes, dreams, ideas, thoughts, opinions on a variety of subjects....

I agree with Genie Sea--there are some great other blogs or webpages that have great writing prompts...perhaps they would inspire you?

(I can't talk...my blog was once active and interesting and now it's a barren waste-land...lol. I envy your time to blog and read blogs! I miss 'my time')