Friday, August 14, 2009

Just chillin' out...

Good morning everyone! I am just chillin' out today (as the title suggests). I don't have anything to actually do so I am just playing around on the internet for now.
I am having lunch with one of my old friends today. We went to high school together and I haven't seen her in a little while (even though we do live close by). Life just gets in the way sometimes. We shouldn't let it though. If you want friendships to grow, you have to nurture them. If you ignore them and just go about your business then things will start to feel weird around you two (at least with me it does). It's almost as if you have become strangers all over again. You know what I mean? Anyway, we are going have lunch to catch up with each other. That will give me something to do for a little while. :) I need to go grocery shopping after that too so I guess I will be a little bit busy today. I am just glad that I don't have to work. I wonder what my hubby and I will do tonight? It is Friday after all!!! Yay!!
I hope everyone has a creative day!! :) I am leaving you with pictures of the clouds to inspire you today. Go out there and create something fun!!! Hugs!!!

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

hi there! you won my giveaway for the magazine on my blog. please email me your snail mail address

claudine at collageartist.com

thanks!

Emily said...

nice pictures

happy art day

check out my drawing (comments would be helpful)
http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/2009/08/events-art-day-is-today.html