Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just chatting...


I got my haircut today. Do you like it? I really do. It will be so easy to fix in the morning. I will just have to run some product through it and spike it a little and I will be good to go. I love haircuts like this. I don't like to mess with my hair too much so a short, spiky cut is right up my alley.
What is everybody up to today? I just got back from work a while ago. It is the start of our fall session this week so I had to help out with all the new kids who are crying. It is sad when they cry like that, but it usually only lasts about 2 weeks and then they are all adjusted and ready to come to school and play.
I don't know what I will do the rest of the afternoon. I will probably just stay on the computer. My hubby should be home early today so we will get to spend some extra time together. I don't have to work tomorrow or Friday (so far). I am excited about that. I get to sleep late and if it doesn't rain I might just go swimming at my aunt's house. That will be fun!! My cousins started school recently so I will have the pool all to myself. Yay!! :)
Anyway, I hope everyone has a good rest of the day! Make the most of it!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the new 'do! Looks cute on ya. Reminds me of Pink's haircut.

    I love short hair..it's so easy and so much fun.

    I have had mine short for a lonng time too, but always a different style. Right now I've got it like Kate Gosselin's hair...(til it drives me nuts & I get it cut shorter & spikey again).

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cut. It looks good on you.
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super cute haircut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you hair cut! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)