Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Blah...

Not much to say today. I woke up around 8:00 this morning which is weird for me because I usually wake up earlier than that. Oh well, I guess I needed some sleep. I don't have to go to work until 2:15 today so I have the whole morning to myself. I am kinda bored. I ACTUALLY exercised with one of my DVD's and then I ate breakfast (Raisin Bran Crunch). I don't exactly know what I am going to do now. I have been on the computer for a little while, but I might go shopping or something. I desperately need black pants for a wedding I am going to this month because I don't have anything nice enough to wear at my house already. I hate having to buy things to wear because I know that it's because nothing fits me at home. All my nice things are in smaller sizes than I am now. I can't complain though because I know it is MY OWN FAULT! I did this to myself and I am the one who has to get myself out of it. I just don't know where to begin. I know to exercise, but how? I also know what I should be eating, but how? I feel like I have been through so many diets, etc that I am now confused as to what I should be doing. I will have to think up a plan of action and then I will get back to you on that one!

I am just kinda bored and I wanted to post something today, so I am just typing thoughts as they float through my head. It is the only way I can get centered sometimes. You know? I just have so many thoughts/feelings (good and bad) that I need to get them out of me. If you are still here with me...thanks for listening!! I know I can ramble on and on sometimes, but it's nice to know that there are people out there willing to listen to/help a stranger with a kind word or some advice or what not. You know?

4 comments:

  1. hello,
    just stopping by to spead some lovea all over your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry misspelled love...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here listening. It helps just to talk it out..Remember there are always people out there for you.
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  4. *HUGS* Just because. I know...I've been there...and will always be a 'work in progress'....

    You asked for advice:
    The biggest thing that worked for me was doing the treadmill...walking at 3.7 to 4.0 mph to very fast upbeat music, and about every 6-10 minutes, I would speed it up to about 4.5 - 5.0 miles per hour and sprint---at first 30 seconds but built up to 90 seconds each time. My total time on treadmill is 45 mins - 1 hr. When I did this, the weight started falling off. On days I didn't do that, I did hand weights, and did a Leslie Sansone in-home walking DVD, or Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred (from our on-demand free section on cable tv). Mixing up the routine, and that sprinting really did it. And doing Weight Watchers (basically eat what you want, just portion control--stay within points).

    I've kept off my 40lb weight loss so far....have not been using my treadmill at all (I just can't seem to get my butt back on it!) but have been walking outdoors about 1.5 miles about 3x a week.

    Make small goals for each day...and each week. Break it down to very small milestones...you'll get there. Weight Watchers really helped me - they teach you everything you need to know, and give you so much support...it's really worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)