Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. Popsicles are my favorite summertime treat.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Ferris Buellers Day Off, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club (i can't pick just one).
3. Wet/uncooked rice is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon is beautiful from my house.
5. My hubby is laughing at me right now.
6. When daylight fades I want to curl up in a blanket and watch TV.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include doing nothing (maybe art) and Sunday, I want to do nothing (maybe art)!

1 comment:

  1. I love all John Hughes films! Pretty in Pink is the one I most identify with :-) (I know...I'm old...lol)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)