Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy...

It is busy over here today. My hubby has cleaned the house and picked up all the clutter areas. I am going shopping later for grocery things. We are getting ready for my jewelry party tomorrow. I am really excited about it. There are more people coming than expected. That means more possible free jewelry for me! Yay!! My hubby is going mow the grass now. It bothers him if it is even just a little bit too long. Oh well, at least he is keeping busy and isn't bored!
I am going to try to get some art journaling in today. It's hard for me to jump right into a new journal. I have to get used to a new size and new paper all over again, but I will get there eventually. I am just prepping pages now because it is an old Girl Scout manual. The pages are pretty thin, but I am collaging papers and gessoing and things. They will get thicker as I work on them.
I hope everyone has a good day! Go create something fun!!

1 comment:

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)