Friday, August 7, 2009

Babbling like only I can...

OMG!!! This is my 300th post!! I am just floored by that. When I started this blog I didn't ever think I would have anything to post about, but I guess that changed somewhere/somehow. I am not as scared anymore to just go ahead and put myself out there. Although, I still guard myself alot, it is alot better than it used to be (when I didn't share anything). I didn't think anyone would want to read about little old me and low and behold, some of you do!! I am really grateful for that. It really feels good knowing that there are people out there who care about me (and you don't even REALLY know me). So, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for believing in me (when you don't even have to)!!! :) *Hugs for everyone*

I went see Julie and Julia tonight at the movies. I actually crashed my parents date, but it was worth it. It was a really good movie. It made me think how one little blog can change so many lives. How every decision you make in your life (no matter how big or small) can have an impact on you and the people around you (even strangers). So don't sit around just letting other people make decisions for you...make your OWN decisions (you just might thank yourself later)!!! :)

5 comments:

MzMonster said...

<3

LaY hOoN said...

You're a very hardworking blogger :)

The Dreaming Bear said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love what you're doing too, so just keep on keepin' on! My daughter, mother and I have plans to see Julie and Julia. We have this "thing" which is we go to all Meryl Streep movies together (although we couldn't see Doubt caz my daughter's too young for that one) Anywho, can't wait to see the latest...Meryl is the best.

Julie said...

Congratulations on 300, Apple! Many many more to you too!

Retro Girl said...

Woohoo! Yeah, would love to see 300 more! Always enjoy your blog and grateful for your friendship. *hugs*