Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Plastic recycling...

I will be shooting a new video today. I have been wanting to use all of my wal-mart plastic bags and things like that. I am going to melt them together and make a bag or something out of them. I have the day off today so I thought why not today? I just need to figure out where I will do it at because I need a ventilated area. Maybe I will bring my things to my mom's house and do it under her carport. Hmmmm...there's an idea. I am going to do that. I am sure she won't mind. :)
I just don't know what to make after I have the plastic all melted. I guess I can make a bag or something out of it. One that I can carry to the store and use when I only have a few things to get. It's not very often, but every little bit helps.

4 comments:

  1. One of my very fave artists - Alisa Burke - makes bags out of recycled plastic shopping bags! It's mentioned online, but I believe it's in her book Canvas Remix (book that I have--but got just before Korea trip...so you know where it is...gathering dust on a shelf! Boo!) It was on my huge to-do list of projects to try...can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan! And it sounds really cool, too. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see what you will create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting :) cant wait to see how it turns out

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)