Friday, July 17, 2009

Nothing but work...

I have been working just about everyday this summer. It's crazy! I thought being a sub would give me more days off to myself, but it hasn't. I am not complaining though because I like floating around and being in a different classroom all the time. I like not knowing where I will be working everyday. I have been working all week this week. That's why I have been missing the passed few days. I will get back on track soon though.
I have new pictures to post of my last journal that I finished. I have been working in my new one and loving it. I love the texture of the watercolor paper and how it just soaks up the paint. I love the size of it and how the paper is ragged on the edges. I think I will be using one like that pretty often. I just might have to go get the bigger size that they offer, too. I might like that one just as much. I have to wait until I finish this one though. :) I also have a pile of journals at my house that I need to finish too. I guess I am a bit of a collector of unused journals. Ha ha. They will all get used one day though!!
I guess I better go now. I have some 4 year olds that need some tending too. I will have pics soon!! :)

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

wow! substitute teaching can be very challenging sometimes! good luck!

Poetic Artist said...

You are brave to substitute..