Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm melting...

I am sitting here in the heat just thinking about how crazy I am. It is so hot out here at the campground. Thank goodness we just came to spend the day out here. We are supposed to go swimming later. I can't wait. At least we will be able to cool off then. :) I know I am complaining about the heat a lot but at least I am not home and bored. I wouldn't be doing anything if I was home. My FIL is barbecuing so that should be good. My hubby was trying to fish but didn't have any luck. The fish are smart over here. Anyway. I am just babbling. I am writing this from my phone. I am sitting under the awning of the camper with the fan on me. On the good side, I might be losing some pounds. It feels like a sauna anyway. Ha ha. :) I guess I will stop talking now. There isn't much else going on.
I will show you pictures of my new stairs soon. My daddy and my hubby made them. They are awesome!! Have a great 4th of July!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great 4th and dont melt away in the heat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love barbecuing!!! I hope you had lots and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)