Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fireworks...

I know this is kinda late, but better late then never, right?!? ha ha These are the pictures I took for the 4th of July. There were lots more, but these were some of the ones that came out not looking totally blurry.


I am not doing much today (as far as I know). It's just a usual day. I am just hanging out around the house, being bored, until I find something to do. Right now I am going to be on the computer for a while. Maybe later when I am tired of this I will go swimming at my aunt's house. That might be fun. I might go walk on her treadmill first, too. It will get me nice and sweaty before I jump into the pool. Tonight we have to babysit our cousins. That should be fun. They usually get bored while they are here and they do skits for me (and the video camera). It's hilarious the things they come up with are unbelieveable. :)
I hope you all have a good day/weekend!!! What are your plans?

5 comments:

  1. Umm... sounds like a great, relaxing day. Well, except for the babysitting part... have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Very interesting art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Apple...thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet words.

    Love the Leonardo quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Apple,

    Thanks for coming by my blog! I really appreciate your comments!
    Love your blog!

    -manon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa !!! Such a pretty night-sky !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)