Saturday, June 20, 2009


Yay!! I got the juicy Watermelon award from Lynda over at Butterfly Dreams!
I am supposed to pass it on to 6 people and tell you 6 things I love. So here goes:
6 things I love right now:

1. MY INTERNET FRIENDS
2. SPRAY INK
3. CUTTING UP AT WORK (HA HA)
4. WATCHING MY HUBBY SLEEP
5. MINDLESS TV
6. HAVING PAINT ALL OVER MY HANDS

Let's see. 6 people to nominate: Hmmm...this is going to be hard...
a girl & her journal
Octopi Crafts
Creative Every Day
D'Blogala
Little Blue Sparrow
Ruby.Claire. (:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! And I enjoy mindless t.v too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award, Apple!! I'm so touched.

    Some things I love: like you I love paint on my hands and wonderful internet pals. I also love being near water, snuggling my kitties, and laughing with the hubster. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)