Thursday, June 25, 2009

Warning: Random Thoughts Ahead...

I am just sitting here with nothing to say/do or think. I am so sorry if my blog hasn't been up to par lately. I have been feeling kinda out of it. I have been so tired lately. I haven't worked in my journal in like a week (maybe that's why I feel so blah). I don't know. It could be the heat too. It has been so hot. If it's this hot now, I don't want to feel the heat in August. Ugh!! I will have to do lots of swimming and fanning. I have been working alot because the teachers have their vacations during the summer. That tires me out too because the kids are nuts. They drive me crazy some days, but I still love them all. :) I don't know. I guess maybe I will get better soon. I just don't know how to define it. It doesn't feel like a "slump" or "depression" or anything. I am just out of it (I know I said that already), but I don't know how else to describe it. I am kinda in my own world. My hubby or someone else will try to talk to me and it's like I don't even hear/understand them. My mind just goes blank or something. Oh well, I only have to work one day next week so maybe I can take some time to chill. I can do art work all day or go swimming or knit (anything that I feel like doing). We shall see what happens. As for now, I guess I will just try to pay more attention when people are talking and sneak in some art journaling when I can.

Anyway...what is with all the deaths lately? My hubby's grandma died a couple of weeks ago and his grandpa died this week. Also, I found out that Ed Mcmahon died yesterday and today I found out about Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. I know that they are just celebrities, but still. (I don't mean it that way...I just meant they aren't part of my family). To find all of that out in just a week. That's rough!!!

5 comments:

  1. Life is still carry on.
    So, take it easy and be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I agree. What's with all the deaths in the past couple of days.
    It's always hard to work through a funk. I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all go through that blank look in our eyes look. Yet life is good and you will come out with inspiration..
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know these feelings myself...sometimes you just go on autopilot and somehow get through each day...just gotta stop yourself and find some small joys in there, somewhere, somehow... :-)

    *HUGS*

    I actually did a couple journal pages here and there...nothing very good (that I'm willing to post lol) but I guess at least I did them. I need to get a new journal and just start a fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rough indeed. Life is very unpredictable. We must enjoy it while we can. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)