Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blah, blah, blah...

I have really been out of my life lately. I don't know what else to call it. I have been feeling blah...I don't know. I guess there is always a little blah in me, but I think I let it take over these passed few days. I had to work all week and so when I came home, I was tired. I didn't feel like doing anything. I haven't checked my blogs, I haven't written any blogs, I haven't done any art journaling or knitting, I haven't done much of anything. I finished reading a library book...that's about it. I am trying to get stuff done today. I need to do some housework and maybe later, some art journaling. Right now, I am just going to be checking blogs and getting that done. That will take a couple of hours. Do any of you "downsize" the blogs that you read everyday. I have a list of at least 40 and it is so hard to get them read everyday and it's also really hard to stop reading them when I have too many. I just don't know what to do about it. I spend more time reading about other people's lives than living my own. ha ha :)

4 comments:

  1. hey, thenks for that link! thats just the thing i was looking for...

    i hate the blahness, it seems a common thing for artists.

    it will pass though, just try and do a little of something everyday..

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do downsize my blogs occasionally. I usually stop following the ones that I don't feel connected to anymore or that I don't find inspiring or interesting.
    Your blahness will go away. You have so much talent!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all get in those ruts...sometimes they are short lived and sometimes they can stick around for a long time (at least they do for me sometimes).

    Maybe you need a change of scenery for just a day or two....a day trip to go do something totally different or discover a new place.

    I used to read a ton of blogs - both art related and life blogs...and yeah, it's hard to keep up with them all. Maybe read portions of your bloglist here and there, during the month....or cut out ones that have grown inactive....(like mine, huh? lol...I'm tryin..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I'm feeling like that too lately, I guess we just have to look at a day optimistically? haha well just use your time to get things done =) I'm goin to do that ^^ good day

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)