Monday, May 11, 2009

Multi-tasking...


I have been carving stamps! I am loving it and will have to take pictures of them to show you!


I tried to upload more journal pages, but the blogger upload thing is messing up! It is annoying me! Oh well, I will try again tomorrow!



Here are some plates that I bought at Hobby Lobby a few months ago. I absolutely LOVE them!!! They are so cute! I don't even like to eat on them, because I don't want to mess them up. ha ha :) Isn't that sad?!?
Anyway! I am cooking right now. I am making chicken in a gravy and I am baking chicken. I am doing this to have leftovers for another day. I don't do that very often because I don't really like to cook, but let's just say, it was time! I am tired of eating out or just eating Hot Pockets or whatever. I wanted a home cooked meal, so I cooked. My hubby will be happy too. He won't have to scrounge around in the pantry to find himself something to eat.
The weather is horrible outside right now. It is pouring down raining and thundering/lightening and stuff like that. It is pretty windy too. The electricity has already blinked a time or two. I hate when that happens because then I have to go around and reset all of the digital clocks in the house. Actually, some of them weren't even fixed since the last time the electricity went out. Oh well, thank goodness I am on my laptop because I can still be on the computer. I am totally multi-tasking and checking blogs and stuff while I am cooking. I am even writing this while I have a YouTube video playing in the background. Maybe I do TOO MANY THINGS at one time. I don't know. I guess I am used to it. One day, I guess I will have a baby on my hip in the middle of all this too. HA HA :) Oh well, my hubby just got home. Talk to you later!!!!

5 comments:

Fiona said...

I've really enjoyed your pages and videos. You just for it! Great stuff. And those plates are really snazzy - love them.

Fiona

Regina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting. You've got a really joyful style here & I love it.
I've got stamp carving material here & ONE OF THESE DAYS I'll get around to using it. I'm always trying to do too much too.

Jonna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog even though I've been so bad at posting lately....your new plates have an asian look to them....which I am seeing everywhere as I just returned from a visit to Japan yesterday. Loving your journal pages. Good luck with your cooking...I love to cook and I use www.recipezaar.com a lot to find new and really good recipes.
Jonna

YourWordsAreMyWeakness said...

Yay for carving your own stamps! How cool.

I bought the materials, but I just can't think of anything that I want a stamp of. Besides letters... I suppose I could try and make my own alphabet. :P

Linda said...

can't wait to see your stamps it's something I would love to do. I LOVE that journal page. Sorry to read about your camera, hope it's working ok?