Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long time no blog

I have been busy doing nothing lately. I have been working but when I am home I have just kinda been sitting around. I tried to post a couple of days ago but I didn't know what to talk about so I gave up. I haven't even been journaling. I guess I was giving myself time to refill the well so to speak. I journaled today for a while and got a few pages done but that's about it.
My anniversary (5 years) was Friday. My hubby got me this gorgeous ring. (I will have pictures later). I was very shocked because he doesn't surprise me very often. I usually figure out when he is getting me something, but be did good this time.
Anyway. I am so glad that we have a 3 day weekend. My hubby has off of work just like me. I am glad because that doesn't happen very often. We are going to go to my mom and dad's house for dinner. They are cooking ribs and invited us. That should be fun. I will probably bring my art journaling stuff with me to do some more pages or maybe I will bring my laptop to check blogs. I don't know. I guess I will decide tomorrow.
Goodnight everyone!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey lady, I am doing my best to get into the habit to take my journaling stuff with me places, so I can work on pages. But alas, I have not got to doing it yet. But I'm working on it. I bought the coolest messenger bag yesterday at Gottschalks which is closing...Boo Woo:( for 50% off. That is my NEW journal bag............uh, for this week. I have a few and seem to never be satisfied. UGH! Have a great week. Sharon