Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just rambling...

I have a busy weekend ahead of me...
Last night, we ate at Olive Garden and went see a movie: The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past! It was awesome!! Today my hubby went crabbing (he left at 4 am). I have a birthday party for my little cousin at 2. Then tomorrow I have another jewelry party for my co-worker to go to at 2. I will find time in all of that to work in my journal. I haven't worked on it since my art space is clean and I am dying to get my hands dirty. I'm sorry about the babbling. I have been on the computer since I woke up at 7:30 and I am trying to hurry and get off so I can go create!! I realized I hadn't posted in a few days so I just wanted to quickly tell y'all what I am up to. Bye!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

PS: Check out the new gadget I have on my sidebar. If you haven't already seen my videos there is an easier way to watch them now. You don't have to wait until I post them, you can see them straight from my sidebar since it updates itself. I love it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog but your latest entry is impossible to read. The brown lettering is awful.

LostLuggage said...

COOL! Nice YouTube widget!

Retro Girl said...

Hey! How ya been doin?
Sounds like you have a fun weekend going on! Wish I had one of those jewelry parties to go to :-)

Have fun journaling :-) I am thinking I am going to have to literally 'schedule' 1 day a week where I play with my art/scrappy stuff when the baby naps...just make myself do it!! I miss it! I miss all my online art friends too.

Take care!!

Laura Amos said...

Hey, hope your weekend busyness was enjoyable. Great job cleaning up your art supplies, hope this keeps you inspired. Your videos are nice. Have a great week.