Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just chillin'

I had the day off today and I ACTUALLY used it wisely. When I woke up, I went to the library and then shopping at Dollar General. I came home with new stuff to do. I bought some seeds and some potting soil and got to work on planting some flowers. I will take pictures later when they start sprouting. I also cleaned the bathrooms in my house. I wanted to do the floors, but after all that I was too tired. I will do the floors another day. Tomorrow I have to work all day so it won't be then. Anyway! I am watching "Monkeybone" right now. I like this movie, it's a bit trippy, but cool! Good night everyone!


PS: My Journey to Hope is having a giveaway for her birthday! Go check it out! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I'm productive on a day off!
    That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)