Sunday, May 3, 2009

Art candy...



I am addicted to magazines!!

Here are my "recycled things". I will just be using most of this stuff as paint palettes.


I love my oil pastels. I just found some flourescent ones and some metallic ones. They are so cool!


I have too many acrylic paints...wait...that's wrong, you can't have too many. ha ha :)



I love tape and here are my new alphabet stamps. I am falling in love with those too. :D
Here are my homemade inks. I put certain colors in the spray bottles and I have been spraying my pages like crazy. Next time though, I will buy different bottles to put the ink in because the baby food jars leak. They don't close very well.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

OMG!! Since you love tape, I bought some specialty masking tape that is the coolest. I will come back and post the link as soon as I locate it. I just remember that it came from Australia. Sharon

Sharon said...

Hi again, here is the link / address to the etsy shop fotr that cool tape.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6946660&order=&section_id=5958245&page=1

Leah said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I've been enjoying spraying water with paint lately too...I think I need to try adding some ink to those bottles!

LaY hOoN said...

I enjoy and love to see your art space !!!! So tidy.

Genie Sea said...

All those delightful materials make me drool! :)

michelle said...

so fun to see your creative space! it's inspiring me to want to get off this computer and go create something! love all your art supplies. :)

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hey girlie, how are ya! Ok, your space & all the yumminess makes me want to go create. I'm feeling better now. Where did ya get the letter stamps. I so need to get some oil pastels and make me some spray ink! Hugs

Sharon said...

Please go look at Kelly Kilmer's blog. Uh.....can I say drool.OMG!! She is my hero *wink* Sharon

http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com said...

Love your blog, your very creative and interesting talented individual.
Cheers to you.
Brittany

Michele said...

Ooohhh, that all looks so fun! Those magazines addictions can get out of hand in my experience... in some cases intervention has been necessary! Have a great week!

joanne said...

i love love this post... all the supplies... all the color... all the love just waiting to spill out through your creative hands...

thank you for your kind comments... it is so wonderful to meet you here in your creative place...