Monday, April 20, 2009

Yay for my birthday!!!

I had a great day today!! I did have to work most of the day, but it was cool. My co-worker brought me coffee this morning and the kids all sang Happy Birthday!! My hubby sent me a fruit arrangement (which was a surprise). It was full of chocolate covered strawberries and bananas...so yummy!!! When I left work, I picked up my little cousins so they could quickly finish their homework and get ready to spend time with the family tonight. My step- grandma made me a key lime pie today. It's my favorite and it is sugar free, so that makes it 100 times better. We have reservations for 7:00 at a Japanese restaurant. It has a hibachi grill that we are all going to sit around. We get to watch them do all kinds of tricks and things with the knives and food and stuff. We are going to have a blast. As a matter of fact, it is time for us to go. Bye!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you! (me singing)
I hope your dinner was great! And chocolate covered strawberries sound AMAZING right now!

Retro Girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Glad you had a great day - it all sounds lovely! Especially the choc covered strawberries! :-)

Hope the rest of your week is just fabulous! :-)

mushroommeadows said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)