Friday, April 10, 2009

To talk or not to talk?

Here is my latest YouTube video. I was just doing backgrounds and such and then an idea came to me so I actually finished a page on camera. Yay!! That's an accomplishment for me because I don't normally finish a page all at once. My next thing will be to try to speak while on camera. I have this phobia that what I say will be stupid. I also think my voice sounds weird on videos. I sound like I am a 5 yr. old or something. I am afraid to mess up. I guess I can do different takes and then edit them just how I want to. I will have to think about that. I will be the director afterall. ha ha Maybe I can write a script first or something so I will know exactly what I want to say. I will take any suggestions you want to give me!! Oh well, one day I will think of something to say and I won't care if I sound stupid or not. I am just not there yet!!

I am so glad that I have the day off of work. My hubby had to go in, but just for half a day so he will be home later so we can spend some time together. I might just do artwork until then. I am not going outside because it's a yucky looking day. It isn't raining yet, but it looks like it's going to very soon. I think it is going to rain all weekend long so there goes any plans of going somewhere on Easter day. Not that we had any idea where we were going in the first place, but you know. I'm sorry, I am just babbling. There is lots on my mind, that's why I need to go do some journaling. Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow....I can't believe how many pages you did in that video...really nicely shot!!

    I'm shooting video now and I am laying down the audio track AFTER the video..I have an idea in my head that I think it will be better and more professional that way...who knows..your video is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)