Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just wanted you to know...

I have updated my blog roll if anyone is interested. I have put lots of new ones on there that I have been enjoying.

I am at work right now. I downloaded the "blogwriter" application on my iPhone, so I am trying it out. I hope it works because then I will be able to post from anywhere. That would be awesome because I would like to post more but I am not always near my computer. When I go home today (which is in a little while) I plan on reorganizing my art space. It has become very cluttered and I have things just thrown all over. I totally need to fix that. It is getting to where I don't want to sit at my desk because it is full of stuff. I can't create in that environment. Not recently anyway. I hope everyone has a good day.

Ps: I wanted to thank everyone who gave me ideas about new music I should listen to. I have found some really good new stuff.

3 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Awww! Thank you for adding me to your blog roll. I am honored!

I find decluttering a highly meditative and rewarding experience :)

mushroommeadows said...

mobile blogging is so cool!

sheysd1 said...

Hi Apple!..Thanks for the encouragement cleaning up my studio. I am working on it. I LOVE your art Journals by the way!!