Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've got my camcorder...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!


This is a tiny picture (borrowed from the net) of my video camera. It is so small. I love it!! I haven't tried it out yet because it has been charging, but I can't wait!!! It has a 30 GB hard drive in it so that gives me like 14 hours of taping!! AAAHHHHH!!! I am so excited! I won't probably ever use the whole 14 hours, but it is there if I want to. I was so excited because it was in my price range too (between $250-300). I never thought I would get one with a hard drive like that for less then $500, but I did. It was ON SALE so that was very helpful too. Now, I just need suggestions about what to tape. I will be continuing to do my YouTube videos and I don't know what to do with those. I am still going to tape myself doing art journaling, but I don't want them to be the same all the time. I don't want them to be boring. So, what do you suggest I do to "spice" them up a bit?

9 comments:

  1. How uber exciting!!!

    Hm...spice things up? Nature footage? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, happy birthday! What a nice present. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday...tape everything..tape life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I really like your work and hope that this interests you and your readers.

    I am attempting to amass a large collection of portraits of Frankenstein's Monster in as many different styles and in as many different media as possible as an ongoing art project. The only stipulation is that the size is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (standard artist trading card size) and that each card has name, date, title and anything else you care to add on the back.

    I welcome cards from both amateur and professional artists.

    I will be leaving blank cards with instructions and mailing address in galleries, colleges, art shops, on buses, handing them out in the street and wherever else I can think of.

    If you think you can spare the time to produce a little something, please send a portrait to:

    A Patchwork Of Flesh
    45 Silversea Drive
    Westcliff on Sea
    Essex
    SS0 9XD
    United Kingdom

    Each card I receive will be uploaded at http://apatchworkofflesh.blogspot.com/ to produce an on-line gallery, I then hope to put on an exhibition of these cards in a gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.comApril 25, 2009 at 5:30 PM

    oh I need a video camera too. I cant decide which one to get though.
    Good luck with your youtubes.
    Post on my blog so I can come and view them.
    Also I am hosting a giveaway on my blog, come check it out.
    http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com
    I now follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B and have fun with your cammy. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I enjoyed seeing your journal pages. Now, you can "journal" with your camcorder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    Thanks so much for the comment - that's a really great tip! I'll have a go and post a pic so keep checking!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)