Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's the weekend...

Yay!! I slept a little bit later than usual this morning. I didn't wake up until like 8:00, that is really early for me. I watched cartoons for a little while and then I jumped on my computer. I have been looking at blogs and commenting and joining new groups and things (just playing around). I have been sitting here for like 4 hours, but I have gotten lots of things accomplished (at least I think I did). ha ha I am just doing this last thing before I am off to my art room. I am going to get full of paint again today just like I did yesterday. I love doing that. Even after I had washed my hands yesterday my mom found spots of paint all along my arms. :) I guess that means I had a really good time while painting!! I recently bought an apron though, because I had been noticing paint spots on my clothes. I can't be bothered to change when I get a creative idea in my head so the apron was a perfect solution. I am just kinda babbling today. I think I might have to dump all of these words onto paper later just to get them out of my head. What are you all doing for Easter tomorrow? I am going to my mom's house and she is cooking breakfast for all of us. After that I have no idea what we are doing. It is supposed to be really stormy weather so I don't think we will be going anywhere. There won't be a chance to hunt for eggs or anything anyway if it's raining. We changed the water in our Betta's tanks this morning and they look so much happier. I can actually see there colors now. I love watching them swim around and flare up at each other. It is fun!! Ok, I think I have babbled enough. Have a good day today!! Bye!!!

PS: I am kinda tired of listening to the same old music while I work in my art journal. Can anyone suggest some new music that I could listen to? I am into all kinds of sounds. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. your page rawkz!
    you are a great inspiration!
    *hugs*

    Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh music...ok this could get long..

    Queen Adreena, Ruby Throat, PJ Harvey, FlyLeaf, Operator Please, Yeah Yeah Yeahs (they have a new album out!), Beth Orton....ok i'll stop...all female singers/bands cos thats my passion, lol.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pages are wonderful, I'm so glad I stopped by!! I don't have much time right now, so I'm definitely going to have to come back tomorrow-
    have a great evening!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite band...Eisley! Check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)