Saturday, March 7, 2009

Party today...

Today I am going to help my friend out with her daughter's birthday party. She is turning 10 and has a few girls coming over and we are taking them to a pottery place so they can paint and then fire their own sculptures. They are going to have such a good time. We are taking them to eat pizza first. I don't know what we are doing after the pottery place though. We haven't talked about that yet. Maybe just back to her house to play or something. We'll see. I will be taking lots of pictures so you can see all the fun we had.
Anyway...I FINALLY got the book 1,000 Artist's Journal Pages. It was the biggest ordeal trying to order it from the internet. The company that was selling it didn't do their job and they eventually had to give me a refund because the book (and it's replacement) never arrived at my house. So, I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and bought it myself. I was so excited. I love looking at all the other people's journal pages. It is such eye candy and very inspiring. On that note, here is some eye candy for you.





2 comments:

  1. Birthday party! What fun! I love crafty parties :)

    Your journal pages are spectacular. Each fascinating in its own unique way. How prolific you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pages! They are beautiful. I have something special for you! I want to give you the Triple Blog Award! Check out my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)