Friday, March 13, 2009

Just rambling...

I am not doing much today. I went to work this morning and finished about 12:15. When I got home, I ACTUALLY walked on my treadmill for about 30 minutes (I was very proud of myself). Normally, I would have just put it off until tomorrow (or next week even)ha ha!! When I was finished being exhausted from walking, I just settled down here on my nice comfy recliner. I decided to check out my blogs and other things before I did some art work. I plan on doing lots of art work today (if I can get my mind to cooperate). I haven't been feeling "it" lately so I haven't done many pages, but today I will get something down on paper. I don't care what it looks like or if it even makes sense. I will do art later no matter what. :) Maybe that's what has to happen sometimes. I need to let the joy of painting/coloring take over my brain and say "SCREW IT!! If I don't have an idea, I am going to paint anyway!" Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I just get so mad at myself sometimes. I'll get over it though. I am trying to change and grow in my life a little, but it's so hard. It's like I don't know what to do to get myself how I want to be. You know what I mean, or am I just babbling too much?
Anyway, you are a good friend if you have read down to this part. I don't mean to be so blah today, but that's how I feel (it's my womanly time) if you know what I mean. :) Maybe even these blah feelings will make for a good page. We'll see!! I'll let you know. Have a great Friday!!!!

2 comments:

Retro Girl said...

Yay for you -- walking on your treadmill! You rock!! :-) It's such a good stress buster, and good for your heart!

Ugh...I hate when "Aunt Ruby" visits, too! It just seems to make everything out of kilter. (Men oughta have some monthly curse they have to deal with...well, other than our PMS lol!)

I admire you because normally you just let it flow...you make time regularly for your art journal, and always enjoy the process. I enjoy when you share your pages. Maybe you just need a few prompts for today? What about pulling out your Dares book or using some random prompts to base some journal pages on:

Yellow Things...
What Inspires You...
Playlist...
Fearless...
Journey...

Does that do anything for ya?

*HUGS* Have a terrific weekend my sweet friend!

Genie Sea said...

Blah is an acceptable emotion. I work through it. Music helps me a lot, as does painting!

You go Treadmill Warrior! :)