Monday, March 23, 2009

I voluntarily tagged myself...

One Word Answers....
Copied this MeMe from
Retrogirl66.

1.Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your significant other? sick

3. Your hair? clean
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father? shed
6. Your favorite thing? art
7. Your dream last night? scary
8. Your favorite drink? sunkist
9. Your dream/goal? happyness

10. The room you’re in? livingroom
11. Your fear? rejection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family
13. Where were you last night? restaurant
14. What you’re not? moving
15. Muffins? Mixed berry
16. One of your wish list items? stickers
17. Where you grew up? home
18. The last thing you did? shower
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? big
21. Your pet? swimming
22. Your computer? working
23. Your life? great
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? absolutely
26. Your car? blue
27. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
28. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby
29. Summer? hot
30. Favorite color? blue
31. Why did you laugh last? hubby
32. Why did you cry last? depressed
33. Who will repost this? ?????
34. A place I go over and over: daycare
35. Someone who emails me: strangers (I love it)
36. Place I would rather be right now: bed

You can do this meme if you want to. Leave me a comment if you do. I would like to read it!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to right now! It seems so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try it too - probably not until tomorrow though - come visit!
    Oh, about your profile, I can relate to living in a shell, but I think you are brave and lucky to be emerging while still so young - what a fabulous creative path you will walk!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)