Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An award for me...



Nicole, over at A Little Mouse Said... bestowed this lovely award on me. I am really excited. I love knowing that people enjoy my blog.
Here's the rules!
Nominate 10 blogs that show great Attitude and/or Gratitude (You don't have to do all 10). Give links to those blogs and let them know they've been nominated. And also link to the person who gave it to you!
Well, I don't know about nominating 10 people, that would be way too hard. So, I bestow this award on every blogger out there who wishes to receive it. I love each and every one of you and I thank you for continuing to read my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cute award! Congratulations! :)

    xo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole beat me to it in nominating you...lol.

    Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)