Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hands full of paint...

I know it's been at least a week since I have written. I just haven't had the time. When I would come home from work all I wanted to do was sit in my art room and create. That's a good thing though so I am not complaining. My first moleskin is almost complete already. I have just been working like crazy. Even if it has been just to paint backgrounds. I got some glazing medium yesterday and some more ink and stuff so I am ready to go do more experimenting. I have been having a blast. I will have pictures later when I actually have time to dump them onto my computer. Off to get my hands dirty again. :) I hope you do the same!!! For now, I will leave you with these.

2 comments:

sunnie fairy said...

I like them all! :]

Nicole said...

Cute pages! Can't wait to see more!