Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grateful...

I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone who stops by my blog. I adore all of your wonderful comments. A year ago I was afraid to start this blog and post about myself. I was afraid to share my artwork with you all. I didn't know what to expect or if anyone would like my stuff or even want to take the time to read about my boring little life. You have all proved me terribly wrong. You have shown me that maybe my life isn't so boring after all. Maybe my artwork isn't lame and ugly. Because of you readers out there, I now have the confidence to not only show all of my art, but to actually keep creating my art. I have been inspired by every single one of you and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! Everytime I see another comment on one of my posts it just inspires me to create more because I know all of you out there want to see more and you are interested in my work. I know I am rambling, but I just wanted to get this out. I am grateful for each and every one of you out there so thank you, thank you, thank you. I just hope I am inspiring you to create as much as you inspire me. :)

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome sweetness.

    Keep blogging and keep creating. Lights should not be kept in the dark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **HUGS**
    You are a beautiful person, inside & out...you bring sunshine to those of us who visit your blog and are lucky to call you friend!

    I have really enjoyed watching you grow and open up through your art and your blog. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently found your blog. I look at it several times a day. Great videos. Keep it up. Sharon P.S. I just started a blog also, if you want to look: http://creationdestination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)