Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new video...

I am trying right now to re-publish my movie. I don't know if it will work this time, but we'll see. I hate that I like making videos so much because they give me trouble, but I know if I keep messing with it then it will eventually work.
I am so glad that I have off of work the next three days (again). I am glad that my boss likes to be with her family because otherwise, we would be working. I don't know what I am going to do all day though. I might go to the library later to return some of the books I have finished and I might do artwork, but I am a little burnt out right now with that. I painted all afternoon yesterday so I think I might take a break from it today. I think I might do some of my knitting. I have two scarves that I am trying to finish and a pair of armwarmers. (As you can see, I like to work on several projects at once as I get bored with only doing one at a time).
It is not working and it's really getting on my nerves. Ugh!!!

1 comment:

adam sandler said...

You Can do it!!!!