Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here is a video I made this passed weekend. As you can see I set up my camera to where you could see my page from the front this time. I bought a new (taller) tri-pod so I was able to set it up on the side of me instead of on my desk in front of the journal. I think I like it much better this way.

Please let me know if you like watching my videos. I know that they aren't too exciting because I don't actually do a full journal page in them (just backgrounds mostly), but this really is how I work. I don't ever finish a whole page in one sitting. I usually do alot of backgrounds and then I go back and add little elements here and there until I feel like a page is done. Is that how some of you work in your journal too or do you all finish pages everytime you sit down to work? Just wondering.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, Very good video. Love the music back ground too. Is that a regular blow dryer or a heat gun?
I just started a blog to try to get me to work on my art journals more, this is the addy--
http://www.creationdestination.blogspot.com/
Hope I spelled everything right.
Please stop bye, Sharon

Retro Girl said...

I always like your videos.

I love the chipmunks Xmas song. My grandma had it on a record album and we used to make her play it over and over...lol. (We probably drove her nuts!)