Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here comes Christmas...


I never decorated too much in the past, but I have started to. I bought some garland yesterday. I really like it. I also like to just sit and watch my tree lights blink. It is kinda hypnotizing.
Anyway, I can't wait to start wrapping my gifts. I enjoy trying to wrap things so that it seems like something else. I put small things in big boxes and I make light gifts seem heavy. I also like to wrap the same gift in different paper over and over again so it takes forever for them to unwrap it. It's almost expected of me now because I have done it for so long. ha ha


Coming soon: A tutorial on how I make my own paper. It's a mess, but it's fun!!! :)

2 comments:

KathrynAntyr said...

I look forward to seeing your tutorial. Your mantel looks wonderful.

mushroommeadows said...

What loveliness!

yay! I can't wait to see your tutorial!!