Friday, December 26, 2008

Gifts...

I am writing this from my new mouse pen I got for Christmas. I love it!! My honorary "nanny/parin" gave it to me.
I also got TONS/TONS of art supplies. I am so excited. I can't wait to get started on some art projects. I don't know exactly what I will be doing yet, but I know that it will involve stencils (I got LOTS of them). My hubby also got me a professional kitchen aid mixer. I used it to bake lots of stuff for Christmas eve. We had an awesome Christmas this year. I hope that y'all did too. I will have lots of pictures later of everything. I tried to upload them today, but the battery died in my camera. I am charging it as I type. I can't wait to go shopping with all the gift cards I got too. I plan on buying lots of art journaling books and things like that. Yay!! How was your Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. My Christmas was great! I can't wait to see all the supplies you got! :]

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)