Saturday, November 8, 2008

Technology/knitting...perfect


My two new favorite things right now...

Last night my hubby surprised me with an iphone. :) His other phone just crapped out on him so he went to get it fixed (there was nothing they could do, of course). So he just had to buy a new phone. He was getting himself an iphone and he didn't want to leave me out so I got one too. Now I have the internet and get e-mail right over my phone. I know most of you have that already, but it's all new to me. Hopefully I can learn how to use it all. I really was scared of the phone at first. I didn't know what to do with it. ha ha I am a little better now that I have messed with the features a little bit. I still have a lot of learning to do though.

Also, last night I finally asked my mom to teach me how to knit. I am excited about it. I already know how to crochet, but I wanted something different. (If you know anything about me you know that I can't do the same thing for too long. I have a short attention span and get bored very easily). So, I thought that knitting would be fun. My mom said that it was difficult because it was more involved (2 needles, using both hands stuff like that), but I picked it up. I have ALOT of practicing to do, though. Winter time is coming so it's a perfect time to start. I love when I can sit and crochet or knit something new (especially in the winter). It feels so warm and cozy while you are crocheting/knitting in your favorite chair, watching the fire with hot chocolate by your side...oh sorry mom, I didn't mean to make you jealous, ha ha. Anyway, so that's what I will be doing for a while, just practicing my knit stitch. I plan on making my hands work for me today. I just have to get them warmed up first, it is cold outside...brrrr!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I wish I had an i phone.
    As for knitting, good for you! Can't wait to see what your first project looks like. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Hubby--Major brownie points! lol. Yay for you and the iPhone!

    I wish I knew how to knit..or sew.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)