Monday, November 17, 2008

Just some simple art pages...




Sometimes I feel like my journal pages are too simple. I don't know, I guess I feel like I don't put enough layering into them. With my next journal (which I have started) I am going to try to incorporate more layering techniques into it. I am learning some new things by reading some books and watching some videos so I have some new stuff that I want to try. I would love to put some fabric into my art, but I just don't know how exactly. I was going to consult one of my art books that I had, but I think I lost it in the move or it is still buried somewhere in one of the boxes. I just can't find it and I feel like I have looked everywhere. It's very frustrating. Ugh!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your pages...they're so Real...Sometimes there's so much heart in something just simple and beautiful.

    I haven't had a chance to post my newer pages...been so busy with my Ebay obsession....work, etc. Soon, soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes simple is the best kind! :] I love your art work, it's really inspiring. and I would love to see some of your new layering work when you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pages. As Sunnie said, sometimes simple is the best, and your pages are perfect the way they are :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, it's so frustrating when you can't find a book you're looking for!

    i don't think your pages are too simple at all. i love the way you've made pages of quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are simple but cool. Thanks for sharing.

    plastic business card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your pages! I love simplicity, sometimes I think my pages are the opposite, way toooo busy!! Maybe we need to learn to be happy with our work?? I know I do. I start seeing an Art Therapist next week, I am really looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talking about arts is one of the things I am really fascinated at. Thanks for this post. I also want to share a site I have discovered which offers small, free background tiles with ten new ones every week. See here www.pictureseeds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These art are looking simple but it has great worth in the eyes of us. Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
    Shopping cart

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)