Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

by Heidi: You should check out her blog. Her son is the cutest.

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. America’s Next Top Model
2. Project Runway
3. Biggest Loser
4. The E True Hollywood Story
5. Law and Order: SVU

6. anything on the Game Show Network
7. Sex in the City
8. Shear Genius


8 Places I Love to Eat:1. Chili’s
2. Applebees
3. Olive Garden
4. Sonic
5. McDonalds
6. Popeyes
7. Little China

8. the movies (I love their popcorn)
8 Things that happened yesterday:1. I did a lot of art in my new journal.
2. Visited at my MIL

3. ate spaghetti
4. Checked some of my blogs.
5. watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

6. Picked satsumas.
7. went see my aunts Christmas Tree
8. got allergies from her dog


8 Things I Love about Fall:1. The colors of the trees.
2. The cool wind.
3. The cute sweaters I get to wear.
4. The time changes.
5. The falling leaves.
6. Knowing that the holidays are coming up.
7. Cuddling on cool nights.
8. Lighting the fire place.


8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Art/scrapbooking books
2. stencils
3. Willpower
4. anything to do with arty stuff
5. new clothes/shoes/purses/accessories, etc.
6. standing mixer
7. a fairy to keep my house clean
8. the rest of my boxes to be unpacked


I am tagging anyone who wants to participate. Have fun!!!

6 comments:

sunnie fairy said...

Oh, I like olive garden, too! :]

sunnie fairy said...

P.S. I participated!

GiovannaCoraggio said...

This is great! I found you on artistsblog.. I'm going to link you on my page if that's ok..if not lemme know.. I love!! the FAT journal page! Are you a feminist? What a great question! What a great tshirt that would be! http://www.giovannacoraggio.blogspot.com/

GiovannaCoraggio said...

I''m new to this.. how do I suscribe to your blog? I don't see an link , but mine may be different

mushroommeadows said...

I want a fairy, too! What a brilliant thing to wish for. :)

Nicole said...

I love fall too. Lighting the fire place, falling leaves, layers and sweaters.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!