Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Please feel free to read my blog and leave lots of comments.
2. When I use a sharpie marker I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is anything super easy.
4. The internet is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about reading old books, the smell.
6. Weird, gross videos always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the movies, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to do lots of artwork!


Kristin at the Retro Cafe Art Gallery is having a giveaway. Check it out!!!
http://krishubick.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. It looks like we want to do the same thing on Sunday!! Hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answer to #5 :-) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting post and thanks for the link to the giveaway! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! I agree with your #1 and #4

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)