Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yay, I got a Blog Award...

Retro girl over at her art site, Creative Pandalerium, gave me this award. I am really excited about this and so happy that I can make someone's day just by talking about my life. It makes me feel very special!! :D


This award comes with some responsibilities though...

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

This is going to be a tough decision, but I nominate...hmmm...

a girl and her journal
A Tender Heart
simply me
Art Junk Girl
Me Scrap
A Beautiful Mess
Wonderful World of Wieners

These are just a few blogs that I read everyday and I do "heart" them!! I wish I could have named them all. :)

*By the way...the inside of our home is finished!!! We can actually start moving our stuff in. That will be a slow process because of our work schedules, but we will do all we can this weekend. I am so excited and in shock that we will be living in such a beautiful place.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's awesome that you got a blog award! And thank you for passing it on--you are so thoughtful.

    (Congratulations on your new home! And your furniture below is beautiful. Good luck moving in!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog award! You are great at blogging. It's great news about your house too! I can't wait to sit in front of that fireplace. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)