Saturday, October 11, 2008

Unpacking...

I will be unpacking for the next few days, so I might not be on my computer as much. I will sneak it in whenever I can though. I plan on taking lots of pictures during the unpacking process so that ya'll can get the full experience. ha ha :D
We had lots of help last night to unload our storage space so that was a relief. I plan on taking the "unpacking process" one box at a time so as not to overwhelm myself (that happens very easily). I think my little cousin is going to come over to help me. She likes to help out whenever she can. I am glad that I have someone like her that looks up to me. She is so fun and I am glad that I can be there for her as she is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)