Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One of my videos...

video

Here is part of the video. I will have the other part tomorrow. My movie program was giving me trouble today so I couldn't edit as much as I would have liked, so I hope it isn't too boring. I was just playing with my art while I videoed it. I don't think I even actually finished a page. That's usually how I work though. I ideas just come later. I will add a little bit to a page here and there until an idea finally comes to me.

I have the day off of work today (a rare occasion when a teacher doesn't call in sick), so I think that I will go ahead and work in my art journal again today. I will also be reading alot too. I went to the library and picked up some books that I ordered. One of them is about altering books (called Alter This!). I really like it. It shows lots of different techniques to use that I haven't thought of before.

4 comments:

  1. I liked the music! Loved seeing you create! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool!

    Which video editor do use?
    We just bought a Sony video camera (thinking ahead, with the baby coming) and saw some stuff about Sony Vegas Movie Maker 9 which is supposed to be real cool...not sure about getting it tho...what're your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great the Art journals
    Thanks for letting me watch.
    U have a great Blog!.
    Greets

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)