Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by Sunnie_Fairy over at Octopi Crafts.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I enjoy watching the same movies over and over again.
2. I hate walking in wet grass with flip-flops on.
3. I went to the same school from K-8th grade (and I loved it).
4. I quit college because I was too scared to take a speech class (I would have never made it as a teacher).
5. I would never get out of bed if I didn't have to (yes, sometimes I am that lazy).
6. I buy new makeup pretty often, but never wear it.
7. I love when mail comes for me (e-mail and snail mail).

Here are the seven people I have tagged.

mushroommeadows
two pink possums
blujaystudio
art junk girl
Retro Girl
Quilt Nut
A Tender Heart

4 comments:

sunnie_fairy said...

i hate walking in wet grass, too! :]
love your facts... they are way better than mine.

Linda said...

that was a great read! thank you for tagging me I must get on to it in the next few days!!

Heidi said...

LOL! I feel the same way about many of those--especially watching great movies over and over and walking in wet grass. :) Thank you for the tag!

Retro Girl said...

I'll have to do this when I'm off, on Wed or Thurs. :-) Working out and messing with W.W. has been taking up alot of my bloggin' time!

Thanks for thinking of me!