Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy news...

We are so excited!!! The "trimming" people came today to get started on fixing all the stuff that's wrong with the inside of our house. There are only 2 guys working on it so they said that it would take at least 3 or 4 days to finish. I don't care though, because at least I know they are making progress. I went look in it after they left and they really got alot of stuff done. When they finish we will have some MAJOR cleaning up to do (sheetrock makes a mess). We might be able to start moving some stuff in this weekend. I can't wait (so close, but yet still so far). :) I am just happy that everything is going according to plan and that there wasn't much delay in the process. I will keep you updated. :D

3 comments:

Retro Girl said...

Yay!!
Progress...sounds like things are moving along, for ya! It won't be long and you'll be livin' like a queen! lol

mushroommeadows said...

wow! exciting stuff!!! :)

Retro Girl said...

I gave you a blog award over at my Creative Pandalerium blog...at
http://creativepandalerium.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-award-i-your-blog.html

Come check it out and collect the award to display on your blog.