Monday, October 27, 2008

At work...

I had to work today from 8-5. I am in a classroom all by myself. It is kinda boring with no one to talk to, but I only have 9 kids so that's a plus. I will get to talk to everyone at lunchtime though, so that will be okay. I am just kinda babbling today. My brain doesn't exactly want to work properly. I have been forgetting to take my "happy pills" lately and I just started taking them again today. That might have something to do with it. I have to take 3 of them a day so sometimes it is hard to remember (especially when I am at work and busy all day). I have even set my watch alarm, but I still forget because I turn it off thinking that I will take it later, but I never do. I guess I will just have to train my brain to take it until it becomes a habit again. I can totally tell whether I take it or not and the passed week or so has been hard. It doesn't help that my "monthly" is coming this week either. I really need to remember because they really do work (when I remember them). I'm sorry that I am just babbling. I have alot on my mind and no one to talk to right now. My parents went to Houston this week for the Quilt festival. My dad just went to be with my mom (he isn't interested in quilting, but there were some woodworking shops that he wanted to check out). Anyway, I guess I will go now. I am going to work on editing a new video that I shot this weekend. I FINALLY got around to working in my art journal. I put on music and just played. I actually got a lot done (even if most of it was just backgrounds). I will post the video when I get it finished. :) Have a good day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the video! :] oh, and I hope you remember your pills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm always around...I get my Gmail on my cell phone...so if you need someone to talk to, email me. I can also do yahoo instant msgr, aol IM and text on my phone.

    Hope the rest of your week goes well!

    Can't wait to see your video--they're always fun!

    I need to post my little dino stuff that I painted...lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)