Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleepy...

I just wanted to say real quick before I head off to bed that I have some good news:
HE IS MOVING OUR OLD TRAILER OFF OF THE PROPERTY TOMORROW!!!! Yay!!!
While he is doing that, the guy is supposed to come and do the septic tank and the runners, too. Hopefully all of that gets done tomorrow (before any rain starts from Ike). That will just bring us one step closer to getting into our new home!!! I'm so excited about that. I just hope that his driver (to move the trailer) doesn't get really busy and can't come tomorrow. He said that he was coming though, so that is what I am hoping for. I'll let ya'll know how everything turned out.
Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

  1. o my gosh! excited for you... one step closer! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Crossing my fingers and toes for ya* LOL

    Hope it goes well, and goes fast for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)